Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Introduce yourself

Alright lads, it's been a while.

We have tumbled, as though through error, into a world which by all evidence was not intended for us. We cling to a fragment of a grain of sand until such time as the chill of death shall return us to primal matter. We strut for a tiny moment upon a tiny stage, well knowing that all our aspirations are doomed to ultimate failure and that everything we have achieved will perish with our race leaving the universe as though we had never existed.

Who the hell are you?

I'm disappointed you don't remember our wild passionate times together, but then again you were fairly out of it for most of it.

We have tumbled, as though through error, into a world which by all evidence was not intended for us. We cling to a fragment of a grain of sand until such time as the chill of death shall return us to primal matter. We strut for a tiny moment upon a tiny stage, well knowing that all our aspirations are doomed to ultimate failure and that everything we have achieved will perish with our race leaving the universe as though we had never existed.

Ah yes, I remember you now. Here's a photo I took of you getting me a drink...

5. 1 Thanks from:
    Pete

Hahahaha

Degenerate Member
    Story Pete.

8. 1 Thanks from:
    Pete

Alright bud. I hope you're well.

yep new here as well! As my first official Act on this forum I would officially like to protest the description "maiden"

Hi there Brothers in BETTING world, Brother_Bet is here

Banned
    glad to here,i am Sam

Tobiasz from Poland, I bet mainly on tennis and testing betting platforms.

And the funny thing is that I forgot to introduce myself! Hello I'm GreenArmy started using this forum last Sept 29, and apparently I really forgot to make some intros

Hey there,

Joined today. didnt realise their was an irish betting forum. Have two systems for betting.

Inplay - software indicators that shows pressure/onofftargets possession etc.

Prematch - Own research theories. I.e boxes to be ticked in order of bet preferences.

I earn an extra few pound running a service on tipping site - but will not be spamming it here .

hope we all can make some monies ! Go raibh maith agat!

yup, new member here, i'm not a serious betting guy but do like a flutter and only when the odds suit me and in sports that give me a decent return, recently paid myself 500 from Bet365 betting on tennis from original 20 stake, no Lie!!, hope to do it again soon too, thanks

Welcome mykalos have fun and post up your thinks

Hi everyone) How are you?

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Norma93 View Post
    Hi everyone) How are you?

Fed up with spammers, since you ask

Hi and welcome to the forum digger the soccer forum got off to a good start with some nice wins so far
    Last edited by Brittany; 30-03-2018 at 12:32.

Good god the dust in here lads...

I guess it's apt that i break my no social media for Lent by posting on a gambling forum haha. Religion is overrated anyway. It's been 8 years or more since my last post. I'll more than likely be lurking more than i post this time around. Famous last words!

I see we have lost Supes, camroc, Hill16, Tubber and many more. Shame but shur lookit' that's life, can't be a gambling degenerate for all eternity right?

Thread Information