+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Statistics for corners.

Statistics for corners.

Is there any website that will give me statistics for corners in games, mostly i suppose for the Premiership. At the moment i use a non scientific method i.e. If Man u are playig at home against a much weaker team they will overrun them forcing the opposition to give away lots of corners, or Liverpool with their more patient build up, Stevie G pressing through the middle, will result in less corners.... After that my system runs out of gas a bit. Oh and my banker,.. If Italy are playing away to half deacent opposition a low corner count, the only problem with this one is you need a lot of patience. But maybey there is also somewhere to look up the stats for Serie A.

Degenerate Member Bman is a splendid one to behold Bman is a splendid one to behold Bman is a splendid one to behold Bman is a splendid one to behold Bman is a splendid one to behold Bman is a splendid one to behold Bman's Avatar
    I can't help you with the corner stats but 2 good sites for other types of stats are soccervista.com and soccerway.com.

Registered Member JNS LTD is on a distinguished road
    simplesoccerstats.com/

Thanks for that lads. I,ll check them out. My system seemed to be on the money yesterday. Liverpool was I think 7or 8. and looking at a recording of the Man u game last night they looked to have a barrow load of corners. Now all I need to do is a little more study, develop my system for a few more teams, and i'm on the pigs back. Ha, Ha.

Internet Service Providings Murph has much to be proud of Murph has much to be proud of Murph has much to be proud of Murph has much to be proud of Murph has much to be proud of Murph has much to be proud of Murph has much to be proud of Murph has much to be proud of Murph has much to be proud of Murph has much to be proud of Murph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkscnack View Post
    Thanks for that lads. I,ll check them out. My system seemed to be on the money yesterday. Liverpool was I think 7or 8. and looking at a recording of the Man u game last night they looked to have a barrow load of corners. Now all I need to do is a little more study, develop my system for a few more teams, and i'm on the pigs back. Ha, Ha.
    There was 10 corners in the 1st half of the United game last nite, not sure about the 2nd half

Moderator Hill16 has a reputation beyond repute Hill16 has a reputation beyond repute Hill16 has a reputation beyond repute Hill16 has a reputation beyond repute Hill16 has a reputation beyond repute Hill16 has a reputation beyond repute Hill16 has a reputation beyond repute Hill16 has a reputation beyond repute Hill16 has a reputation beyond repute Hill16 has a reputation beyond repute Hill16 has a reputation beyond repute Hill16's Avatar
    Not sure if it has what you want, but www.soccerstats.com is good too.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information