Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheltenham Match Ups '07

Vegy, I think it's safe to say I've owned you. That's 2 cans of guinness you owe me now. Want to go double or quits again?

We have tumbled, as though through error, into a world which by all evidence was not intended for us. We cling to a fragment of a grain of sand until such time as the chill of death shall return us to primal matter. We strut for a tiny moment upon a tiny stage, well knowing that all our aspirations are doomed to ultimate failure and that everything we have achieved will perish with our race leaving the universe as though we had never existed.

Quote Originally Posted by sj View Post
    Vegy, I think it's safe to say I've owned you. That's 2 cans of guinness you owe me now. Want to go double or quits again?
    Yes indeed sir. Name your race!

The World Hurdle. I'll have United. Let me guess... you'll have Inglis Drever?

We have tumbled, as though through error, into a world which by all evidence was not intended for us. We cling to a fragment of a grain of sand until such time as the chill of death shall return us to primal matter. We strut for a tiny moment upon a tiny stage, well knowing that all our aspirations are doomed to ultimate failure and that everything we have achieved will perish with our race leaving the universe as though we had never existed.

It's United V Labelthou then!

10 paces sir, and then draw!

I think you should pay out now Vegy, you're digging yourself a very big hole here.

If I just bide my time, you sir, will come a cropper! A right Hayley Cropper!

You watch too much TV good sir, it's warped your brain!

Thank there's only one day left of Cheltenham!

Want to go double or quits AGAIN Vegy? One last day to redeem yourself!

Yes p;lease! Pick a race

The Gold Cup. I'll have Exotic Dancer.

Kauto Star for me please

Typical!

At 3-1 overall, I reckon I still owe you at least a couple of pints SJ!

Thread Information