Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheltenham Competition

Exclamation Cheltenham Competition

This month, in addition to our monthly competition, there will also be a special Cheltenham comp. From 13th-16th the regular competition, and all totals will be frozen and new Cheltenham balances will be issued.

The format is fairly simple, all competitors will be paired off and as well as trying to top the overall league will try to beat their opponent. The hope is that after the registration and draw process is complete you can contact your opponent and between you both can agree on a suitable prize to exchange at the end. In addition to this there will be a €100 prize for the overall winner. The prize can be whatever size you both agree - you may decide that €10 is perfect...or even a gift voucher or some DVDs etc...hey if you wanna swap wives, that's alright by us too

A registration thread will be open this evening and will stay open until the weekend. No late entrants will be allowed. I'm sure you're going to have some questions so this is the thread for them.

The annual debate comes up, so what are we going with this year: 100pts a day, one per race, Nap and Super-naps included???

It's going to be run through Vbookie Healio. We give you a satchel of virtual cash and you can do whatever you want with it.

So this is a little seperate competition. Is there a way of having the month's vbookie cash seperate from the Cheltenham vbookie cash? Are your Cheltenham winnings added on to the month's winnings or are they different altogether?

We have tumbled, as though through error, into a world which by all evidence was not intended for us. We cling to a fragment of a grain of sand until such time as the chill of death shall return us to primal matter. We strut for a tiny moment upon a tiny stage, well knowing that all our aspirations are doomed to ultimate failure and that everything we have achieved will perish with our race leaving the universe as though we had never existed.

If you read the OP again:

From 13th-16th the regular competition, and all totals will be frozen and new Cheltenham balances will be issued.
    They will resume on Saturday 17th March

And when it's over? Are your Cheltenham winnings added on to the month's winnings or are they different altogether? I'm assuming they are completely different but just want to make sure.

We have tumbled, as though through error, into a world which by all evidence was not intended for us. We cling to a fragment of a grain of sand until such time as the chill of death shall return us to primal matter. We strut for a tiny moment upon a tiny stage, well knowing that all our aspirations are doomed to ultimate failure and that everything we have achieved will perish with our race leaving the universe as though we had never existed.

Completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Supes View Post
    ...hey if you wanna swap wives, that's alright by us too*

One thing is for sure the supes wont be swaping his wife
    Champion Punchestown Tippster 2008
    Touch Down Patriots (There is always next year )
    Official Let's Bet Major League Baseball Reporter

Oh I dunno about that...

Count me in guys! Eh what else to i do?

Registrations have been extended until Monday. The draws will be made then. It is up to each pairing to decide what their prizes will be...they can be anything you want from vouchers to DVD to cash.

We will open a prizes thread so each group can make public what prizes they will be offering each other.

Overall prize for the league will be €100

Do that again Vegy there will be an infraction against you.

(I'm serious)

Infraction

Congratulations on getting the first infraction of the forum.

Another first for me

Can I have an infraction?

Only one person has made a profit thus far in the Cheltnham com[petition.

And 4 of the current top 5 look like they haven't placed a bet yet!

just myself vegy, i went all in pretty much on denman coz i was doing the same with aran concerto with my real money and didnt wana lose both! maybe i picked the wrong one.......
    Money won is Twice as Sweet as money earned.

Dear lord, help me to break even, i need the money

Yep the racing has been Great NOT

Thank God for V Cash, helps save real cash a bit

Looking Good McChurl, just don't put it all on 1 GG and Vegy what happened such a good day 1 and then

Right time to pick a few 40-1 winners and get up with the big boys
    2010 Let's Bet PGA Competition Winner 2012 Let's Bet Open winner

Thread Information