Degenerate Member
    Mighty dropsy

2. 1 Thanks from:
    dropsy

Unreal Dropsy
    Carpe Diem!

4. 1 Thanks from:
    dropsy

ITV coverage is over. Anyone got a stream?

We have tumbled, as though through error, into a world which by all evidence was not intended for us. We cling to a fragment of a grain of sand until such time as the chill of death shall return us to primal matter. We strut for a tiny moment upon a tiny stage, well knowing that all our aspirations are doomed to ultimate failure and that everything we have achieved will perish with our race leaving the universe as though we had never existed.

cricfree should have it.
    you guys need to get on the kodi train

Dropsy, brilliant stuff with Labaik!

Hard to believe a Laytown runner is a Cheltenham winner. Well he didn't really "run" at Laytown but he was there.

8. 1 Thanks from:
    dropsy

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingbolt View Post
    What do we think of Petit Mouchoir @ 25/1 for the Champion Hurdle? The market looks a mess to me at the moment with many doubtful runners. I like this fella.
    Very glad that the opening post in the thread turned out ok. Good performance by PM to get 3rd place. His hurdling could have been better but he was no match for the impressive winner.

Wow Altior. Very impressed. The silly people at BetVictor put him at 7/4 for the Arkle after that so I've availed. I'd make him 4/5 at best.
    Beautiful price on Altior! But would have been interesting if Charbel didn't fall.

Also a couple of small bets on Gordon Elliott top trainer @ 5/1 and Gigginstown top owner @ 10/3.
    Giggity giggity! 3 for Gordon and 2 for Gigginstown. I'd say one more for Elliott could be enough to take top trainer.

10. 4 Thanks from:
    dropsy, Gamblor, Kickon, larryk

Tough day tomorrow. Hoping to see another aeroplane performance by Douvan.

I'm struggling with the Neptune and RSA. I had been keen on Bacardys but Bunk Off Early didn't do his form much good today. It's interesting that Bon Papa 14/1 looks to be the second choice Mullins horse ahead of Kemboy. He only won a gaff maiden but must be quite good.

Last year's Supreme was very high quality as we know (Altior, Min, Buveur D'Air, Charbel, Petit Mouchoir) and the 4th, 6th and 7th from that race are all in the Coral Cup on similar marks - Tombstone, Mister Miyagi and Supasundae. All could go well here. If Hargam has been plotted for this race then he's a shoo-in but I'm more inclined to think that he's regressing. I'll probably just do something silly like back Bravissimo @ 40/1.

Cross Country: is Cause Of Causes out for a prep run before the Grand National or is he fully ready for a third Festival win? I've no idea.

In the Bumper I've had a bit on Cause Toujours @ 8/1. Looks a proper tool.

Degenerate Member
    Top tipping FB, well done sir.

13. 1 Thanks from:
    Flyingbolt

Degenerate Member
    Well I had a brilliant day yesterday makes up for last years! Today looks very tough, Old Guard looks a big price to me in the coral cup @ 26/1 on the machine.

Degenerate Member
    That looked an awful fall from Mark Walsh but no mention in commentary so I assume he must be OK

Quote Originally Posted by ONEDUNME View Post
    That looked an awful fall from Mark Walsh but no mention in commentary so I assume he must be OK

Stood Down for the day

Degenerate Member
    hope douvan is ok. must be something wrong with him after that performance

18. 1 Thanks from:
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Champion Hurdle

Brain Power

Each Way @ 15-2 [Stan James]

Is the improving horse in the race
    Unplaced, lost a shoe...I lost my money

Looking forward to Cause of Causes.

We have tumbled, as though through error, into a world which by all evidence was not intended for us. We cling to a fragment of a grain of sand until such time as the chill of death shall return us to primal matter. We strut for a tiny moment upon a tiny stage, well knowing that all our aspirations are doomed to ultimate failure and that everything we have achieved will perish with our race leaving the universe as though we had never existed.

About time I had a winner

22. 1 Thanks from:
    Flyingbolt

Champion Chase w/o Douvan:
    Special Tiara e/w 11/2
    Still in shock at Douvan. What the hell!

I made a few quid on Special Tiara but only in the "w/o the fav" market. Annoying that I didn't risk a few quid e/w in the main market. My other bets today were mostly shit.

Class by Elliott and Codd today. 5 winners for Elliott should be enough to win top trainer and he could easily have another couple on each of Thursday and Friday. Mullins' record of 8 wins under threat.

Some great finishes, especially in the RSA. But a poor ride by Nico on the winner there I thought.

Tomorrow I'm trying to keep it simpler:
    Empire Of Dirt @ 5/2
    Unowhatimeanharry @ 6/4
    Thomas Crapper @ 9/1 e/w
    and Yorkhill if he drifts a bit in the morning.

24. 1 Thanks from:
    Pete

It's crazy that it was 7/2 for Douvan to lose on course. I was tempted at that price.

Also a couple of small bets on Gordon Elliot top trainer @ 5/1 and Gigginstown top owner @ 10/3.
    Nice bets, FB ... is there a website or anything that shows the Top Owner state of play after the first 2 days?

Quote Originally Posted by dropsy View Post
    Nice bets, FB ... is there a website or anything that shows the Top Owner state of play after the first 2 days?
    If there is then I haven't found it.

Today is money day for me.
    stupid amount of money invested in the big players
    already won a decent wedge on yorkhill
    but Let's Dance could pay for christmas

29. 1 Thanks from:
    larryk

Thread Information