Page 112 of 116 FirstFirst ... 102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2315

Thread: Rambling and Gambling

Degenerate Member
    Its farcical whats after happening. Whoever was behind selling the rights to racing UK should lose there job.

Quote Originally Posted by Jombo View Post
    Its farcical whats after happening. Whoever was behind selling the rights to racing UK should lose there job.
    You can bet that whoever was behind it was paid handsomely and will retire now anyway !
    Barry breaks the windows of his Broken Home have a guess his tiny minds been scarred. ian dury,rip
    2018 Cheltenham festival winner not proud just boasting lol

Degenerate Member
    I think we have solved the mystery of that cafe. A friend of mine has just text me and said that it is probably the Sage and Stone at Duleek. Looking at the pictures i am almost certain he is right.

Degenerate Member
    QC have you ever been to listowel? you should put it on your list if you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Quixall Crossett View Post
    Powers are 25/1 about Little Pippin at Hamilton tomorrow. That is a big price for a horse guaranteed to stay and go in the soft ground. The ground/trip/handicap mark look against quite a few of these tomorrow and for a horse that can go well fresh (she's been off since May) and who has course form figures of 2345, that is a very big price. The last time she ran she finished a close up fifth in a Hexham novice hurdle. The trainer, Tony Coyle, doesnt get that many winners but he has been hitting the bar a bit lately with a second, three thirds and two fourth places.
    Just top class!

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingbolt View Post
    Just top class!
    Hope you made a few pounds, shillings and pence sir.

Degenerate Member
    QC have you ever been to listowel? you should put it on your list if you haven't.
    I havent mate and to be honest, it isnt on my list of Irish tracks to visit although if i was anywhere nearby and a meeting was on i would deffo be in attendance.
    I said a while back that i would try and get to the Downpatrick meeting this month but that is a non starter. I would like to go there along with Down Royal and of course, the one that has been on my list for many years now, Killarney.
    One of these days maybe.

Degenerate Member
    Powers are 25/1 about Little Pippin at Hamilton tomorrow. That is a big price for a horse guaranteed to stay and go in the soft ground. The ground/trip/handicap mark look against quite a few of these tomorrow and for a horse that can go well fresh (she's been off since May) and who has course form figures of 2345, that is a very big price. The last time she ran she finished a close up fifth in a Hexham novice hurdle. The trainer, Tony Coyle, doesnt get that many winners but he has been hitting the bar a bit lately with a second, three thirds and two fourth places.
    Magnificent post, sir.

Had a fiver each way on it, thank you very much for dropping that knowledge.

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Magnificent post, sir.

Had a fiver each way on it, thank you very much for dropping that knowledge.
    Thats very nice of you. Have one for me.

10. 1 Thanks from:
    Gamblor

Degenerate Member
    top bombing QC

Degenerate Member

Degenerate Member
    Anybody fancy owt today ? C'mon, someone must !

I only did two races, that was all that appealed to me. And one of them ended up being poor so that left one, the Sandown 3.55. Not that anything strong jumped out although i would want to keep Custom Cut onside. I know he hasnt won since May of last year but now obviously finds himself off a much lower mark than that win. He's come down by 13lb and that is looking rather appealing. He's got his ground, his stable is having winners and he is 1/1 round Sandown. This mark of 95 is his lowest since he won at the Curragh in July of 2012 when he completed a four timer.
    I put him in at 5/1 and i wouldnt want to stray from that too much. Granted it is quite an open race and there are four or five that can win it but he has a leading chance and i hope to see him run well.

Lets have your fancies, give me something extra to watch.

Have a good day all and may all your bets be winning ones !

QC

Registered Member
    Top class indeed.
    Huge well done.
    horse racing is a tax on the stupid.

Degenerate Member
    i fancy these 2 today.....

speed company 5.45
    cricklewood green 3.30

Degenerate Member

speed company 5.45
    cricklewood green 3.30
    Good luck, i will watch with added interest.

I think the drift on Custom Cut tells a story. Its far too blatant at times.

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the dope View Post
    Top class indeed.
    Huge well done.
    Hello mate, long time, no speak. Keeping well i hope.

Degenerate Member
    Nobody else fancy owt ?? Dont worry, i wont be backing them. Its just something extra to watch for. I am having no involvement today, i'm not getting involved tomorrow and although i've got four races to do for Sunday, i doubt i'll be getting involved then as well.
    Thankfully there is jump racing on Monday and on three other days next week. Similar the week after and then when October kicks in it is more or less every day.

Happy days

Degenerate Member
    Nobody else fancy owt ?? Dont worry, i wont be backing them. Its just something extra to watch for. I am having no involvement today, i'm not getting involved tomorrow and although i've got four races to do for Sunday, i doubt i'll be getting involved then as well.
    Thankfully there is jump racing on Monday and on three other days next week. Similar the week after and then when October kicks in it is more or less every day.

Happy days
    The Pentagon tomorrow in the Ledger 33/1 wins
    Twitter Longshotvalue www.longshotvalue.com Pricewise challange

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aidankk View Post
    The Pentagon tomorrow in the Ledger 33/1 wins
    Thanks mate, thats one to watch. Any more ?

Not bothering Sunday either. Roll on Hexham Monday.

Degenerate Member

speed company 5.45
    cricklewood green 3.30
    that speed company drifted like custom cut and ran like it too! Cricklewood just looks slow!

Thread Information