Page 292 of 292 FirstFirst ... 282290291292
Results 5,821 to 5,825 of 5825

Thread: Rambling and Gambling

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the dope View Post
    Cartmel 12.15 NAP - Naizagai "Naizagai didn't win for Roger Varian but looks an ideal type to do well over hurdles. Fergal O'Brien's team haven't wasted any time getting him schooled and he could be too good for these on debut." OFFICE

12.15 Naizagai "Naizagai had useful form with Roger Varian. Since joining us last month he has worked nicely and taken well to jumping hurdles. We are hopeful he can go very close today." TRAINER
    I put this one in my tracker on the flat after a second at Lingfield and I will be backing it today over hurdles. My worry is that, although it's lightly raced, it has twice traded odds on and lost and only managed a third place last time out when fav and, although I haven't got time to look at that last race which I really should do, I'm willing to chuck a few quid at it anyway and put a short lay in and 1/5 in running in case it turns out to be one of those serial bottlers.

2. 1 Thanks from:
    ceiphas50

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ONEDUNME View Post
    I put this one in my tracker on the flat after a second at Lingfield and I will be backing it today over hurdles. My worry is that, although it's lightly raced, it has twice traded odds on and lost and only managed a third place last time out when fav and, although I haven't got time to look at that last race which I really should do, I'm willing to chuck a few quid at it anyway and put a short lay in and 1/5 in running in case it turns out to be one of those serial bottlers.

Happy to see the jock' on the second drop his whip just when he needed it most

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ONEDUNME View Post
    Happy to see the jock' on the second drop his whip just when he needed it most
    If you're impressed with Naizagai on hurlding debut then you've got to be similarly impressed with Global Agreement on its. Won have made much more of a race of it had the jock not dropped the whip and that may have told us more about Naizagai attitude for a fight

Degenerate Member
    Apparently, the "pundit" on Racing tv said before the race that he was surprised that My Renaissance hadnt come down the weights after his effort at Market Rasen last time out. A mate of mine rang me to ask what i thought. Obviously i have the sound off and dont listen to any of them but if thats what he said he is as clueless as the rest of them. If he doesnt know how the handicapping system works then he shouldnt be anywhere near a tv screen.
    If i ever go back to work () tell him not to apply for a job with me coz he's obviously nowhere near good enough.

Where do they get these people from ?????

Degenerate Member
    Forecast time.

The favourite to beat Oksana.

Thread Information