Page 377 of 377 FirstFirst ... 367375376377
Results 7,521 to 7,524 of 7524

Thread: Rambling and Gambling

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Sweet. Been waiting for that.
    Lets wait and see mate. Just gone thru the full card, it is a very interesting day.

Degenerate Member
    I asked him a question on Twitter last week but he didnt reply. I also asked Sir Micky one and he didnt reply either. They obviously dont know that i am CEO of their fan clubs !

I'm beginning to get a complex.

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Sweet. Been waiting for that.
    He had to go back hurdling mate after last times dismal effort. No chance of keeping this one quiet, its been mentioned loads of times on here. But i very much doubt that connections had a novices handicap hurdle off a mark of 80 in mind for it after its previous exploits. Most people know what this horse has done in the past but for those who dont.
    In its first point at Loughanmore it finished a 13L third to Malone Road with subsequent winners Tanrudy, Flinck, the 133 rated Eskylane, The 140 rated On The Slopes and also the 126 rated Story Of Friends in behind. Its next run takes some believing but it happened. It failed by only half a length to give 5lb to the one and only Monkfish !!!! And in behind that day were the 136 rated Opposites Attract, the 154 rated Fury Road, the 148 rated Fiddlerontheroof, the 120 rated Murphys law and the 129 rated Golden Taipan.
    And here is Gameface off a mark of 80 in a poor novices handicap hurdle at Newcastle.

I really should have struck him off my (very long) shortlist after Catterick last time out but as i said to a couple of lads on here, i want to see him over hurdles. And if he runs just as bad, he will be taken off the list. And if he wins or places at a big price., he will be taken off the list

Last chance saloon !

4. 1 Thanks from:
    Gamblor

Degenerate Member
    The only problem i see at the moment is if it will get in the race. There are 47 entries and he is number 35 in the handicap. The maximum field size for this race is 16 but it is possible that they could split the race into two divisions in which case there would be no problem.

Thread Information