Page 304 of 314 FirstFirst ... 294302303304305306 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,080 of 6272

Thread: Rambling and Gambling

Registered Member
    Well Dreal runs Saturday - First thought was never heard of App but then realised zi had watched him ride a nice winner today.

Degenerate Member
    I'm too lazy to scroll back to find when it was put up first by QC, what was the reasoning behind the selection and is 2m6f the optimum trip?

Registered Member
    Best bet typhoon is to ask fridge imo.

Registered Member
    If there are no bookies on course - where do they get betting / price changes and sp from?

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clancy View Post
    If there are no bookies on course - where do they get betting / price changes and sp from?
    In a nutshell, the SPRC (Staring Price Regulatory Commission) collect the prices from up to a dozen off course firms and work it from there. But as we know, the off course firms are ruled by the exchange price and wouldnt dream of going above it. So the real answer you can work out yourself.

Degenerate Member
    Well Dreal runs Saturday - First thought was never heard of App but then realised zi had watched him ride a nice winner today.
    When i saw the final decs come in yesterday, the first thing i did was look up Mr E.P..O'Brien. I dont follow Irish racing and he was a new one on me. But he's a very experienced jock and he's ridden a fair number of winners. And then bugger me, he goes and wins the last at Tramore.

Best bet typhoon is to ask fridge imo.
    Lol not today ,
    why does it hurt when I pee ? Frank Zappa R.I.P

Degenerate Member
    Dreal Deal gone from 20/1 to 12/1....

Its stable mate EASY CASH DALEX 33/1 - 7/1

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Dreal Deal gone from 20/1 to 12/1....

It wasnt easy getting on ! I dont like mentioning figures but thirty quid is all i got. All laid back now
    Now to see what happens. It wouldnt surprise me if it drifted right back out again and was tailed after two fights. Then again, it may well win with its head in its chest.
    Only Ronan knows.

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlyhuman View Post
    Its stable mate EASY CASH DALEX 33/1 - 7/1
    I did look at that one mate about the same time as i looked at Dreal Deal. But i couldnt find anything that would be worth putting up on here. What an early market this has turned out to be.

They'll probably both be tailed after two and pull up.

Race of the day

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quixall Crossett View Post

It wasnt easy getting on ! I dont like mentioning figures but thirty quid is all i got. All laid back now
    Now to see what happens. It wouldnt surprise me if it drifted right back out again and was tailed after two fights. Then again, it may well win with its head in its chest.
    Only Ronan knows.
    Nothing stands out reading the form, if I had to pick one it would be Myladyrose at 14/1, the late morning market will indicate the real chances of the trainers 2 horses that were backed last night
    Last edited by typhoon; 19-09-2020 at 08:36.

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoon View Post
    Nothing stands out reading the form, if I had to pick one it would be Myladyrose at 14/1, the late morning market will indicate the real chances of the trainers 2 horses that were backed last night
    I'll take your word for that one mate, i know less than zero about Irish form.
    But its not the rules form that you should be looking at, its his last point run. That race has worked out very well and then i've looked at how its been campaigned and of course we know how the trainer works.
    It will win races. But when is the million dollar question.

Degenerate Member
    I thought Platitude had a definite chance in the "Ces" trial at Newmarket this afternoon. This horse was listed class a couple of years ago and won the March Stakes at Goodwood a few years ago. He is now rated 85 but was once up as high as 108 and only dropped out of the 100@s last year. The good kid on top takes another 5lb off which is massive. The horse just stays and stays and loves the ground. He must go close.

I wasnt going to do that race but i've had my eye on another in the field so i went ahead. Graceful Lady is the other one and she is another who will like conditions and has an each way squeak. A drop in grade will suit her better and she will pick up more races. But i've had to swerve her today after seeing the chance of Platitude.

Have a good day everyone, i'm off out for a few hours.

15. 1 Thanks from:
    Gamblor

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quixall Crossett View Post

Only Ronan knows.
    Looks likely to be the former. Still 10/1 with the bookies but double that on the exchanges. Looks like today is not Th e day

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ONEDUNME View Post
    Looks likely to be the former. Still 10/1 with the bookies but double that on the exchanges. Looks like today is not Th e day
    His other horse was the one to be on now as short as 5/1. Its good thing QC laid off his bet
    Last edited by typhoon; 19-09-2020 at 09:55.

Registered Member
    Oddschecker is only showing 7/1 best price DD

Registered Member
    DREAL DEAL just gone 3/1 at B365!

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoon View Post
    His other horse was the one to be on now as short as 5/1. Its good thing QC laid off his bet
    Bet365 have gone 3/1 on Dreal Deal, markets are very topsy-turvy this morning

Degenerate Member
    Other one a no runner now. Won’t be surprised if they pull both out. If they do they want banning

Thread Information