Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tour De France 2015.

Degenerate Member
    I'm going with Gesink and Sanchez today both e/w @ 80/1 it's not the hardest day in the Alps so both should be there at the finish unless a breakaway gets away

Degenerate Member
    lads any fancies for this year?

Ecstacy are you still about?

Degenerate Member
    is Ecstasy still here, if you are what is your opinion on Valverde in the Tour De France, he's 14/1, was thinking of doing an e/w paying 3 places before the Dauphine hits the mountains on Friday, he was in sparkling early season form

also he's currently 13/2 with skybet outright to win the dauphine

In terms of the Tour de France only a crash will prevent Froome from winning it again. I don't think Porte is strong enough and Quintana has really gone backwards as shown by his inability to put much time into Dumoulin in the mountains when he needed to in the Giro. Don't think it'll be the best tour this year.

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by camroc View Post
    In terms of the Tour de France only a crash will prevent Froome from winning it again. I don't think Porte is strong enough and Quintana has really gone backwards as shown by his inability to put much time into Dumoulin in the mountains when he needed to in the Giro. Don't think it'll be the best tour this year.
    Froome is going to need some help in the mountains from his team mates, if Mikel Landa is selected then that will greatly help Froome, in fact Landa has come out and said that he expects Valverde to win. Froome's early season form hasn't been great, the next 3 days in the Dauphine will tell us a lot about his form. Agree about Quintana and Contador not the power he used to be in the mountains and even top 3 must be doubtful, Nibali probably won't ride this year so the list for top 3 gets a bit easier.

Degenerate Member
    I still have faith in Alejandro Valverde even at the age of 39 to have one more big tour success in him, the 3 moviestar guys, Quintana, Valverde and Landa are all 1min30sec off the GC leader. I've done a small bet on Valverde at 66/1 with Boylesports paying 4 places

Thread Information