Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NFL

Registered Member
    Today's games:

1 pt - Atlanta +3 @ Pittsburgh @ 2.05

Should be a close game, Atlanta have put up points in all their games but have a very poor defense. Steelers have been pretty poor in all their games so far. I can see this either being a shootout or a Atlanta winning by around 7. I don't see Pittsburgh running away with it. Atlanta with the points at 2.05.

1 pt - LA Rams -7 @ Seattle @ 1.87

The Rams are the best team in football, they can and will put up points, they can run the ball and they have a very solid defense. Seattle have looked a shadow of what they used to be and lost their best defensive player to injury last week.

0.5 pts - Treble - Baltimore/LA Rams/Houston Texans @ 3.26

The browns come off a game they should have won last week but I think they will come up short against Baltimore, Houston looked better last week and should beat a poor Dallas team and as mentioned above the Rams should have too much for Settle.

0.5 pts - San Francisco -3.5/Carolina -6 @ 3.49

49ers aren't great but they are solid and should beat Arizona who are the worst team in the league. The Panthers are actually really good but are in a tough division. They should take care of the Giants given they had last week off.

Registered Member
    Not a good day for me at all...

Pittsburgh beat Atlanta, very poor from the Falcons, their season is pretty much done now, I still dont rate the Steelers but they got a good win here.

Browns beat the Ravens in OT despite not scoring a TD. The Browns are not good and I'll coninue to bet against them but they get their 2nd win here.

Carolina should have covered but they gave up a soft TD late and won on a late TD,

Currently the Rams are struggling with the seahawks. It's a losing weekend for me

Indianapolis Colts -1.5 - 1 point bet @ 1.909
    Newyork Giants FG -3 - 1 point @ 1.95
    Philadelphia / New Orleans over 56.5 - 3 pts @ 1.909
    Washington / Houston under 41.5 - 1 point @ 1.909

Thread Information