Thread: A New Beginning Marc

Post A New Beginning Marc

Written by: Marc

An awful lot has happened since blogging here last. With one thing or another getting in the way and a mixture of forgetting to post it has been about two years since my last post. Not much has changed in terms of gambling and betting as such but I hope I have improved since I [read more]

Post Better Late Than Never

After a disappointing start yesterday with my NAP finishing second having pulled clear with the winner who was also a handicap debutant, I’m hoping that today will be a little bit better. I will usually write a blog the night before the racing but today I am very late in writing and as the title [read more]

Best of luck Marc, fair play.
    The US Postal Service honored legendary race horse champion Secretariat with his own postage stamp. That shows you how strange life is for racehorses. You win the race, you wind up on the front of the stamp. Lose a race, you wind up on the back.

4. 1 Thanks from:
    Marc

Yep good luck with your thread

6. 1 Thanks from:
    Marc

Post Evening Rain Forecast at Leafy Lingfield

Thankfully it didn’t take long for the first winner to go in. AP sat motionless and El Namoose strangely drifted out to odds against at 11/10 just before the off! I will update the P+L at the end of the week for anyone following. Moving on to today’s racing, there is plenty of action both [read more]

8. 1 Thanks from:
    turffan

Good luck with blog .

10. 1 Thanks from:
    Marc

Registered Member
    well done nice double

12. 1 Thanks from:
    Marc

Well done Marc!

14. 1 Thanks from:
    Marc

Niice
    The US Postal Service honored legendary race horse champion Secretariat with his own postage stamp. That shows you how strange life is for racehorses. You win the race, you wind up on the front of the stamp. Lose a race, you wind up on the back.

16. 1 Thanks from:
    Marc

Post Blonde to be Pretty As A Picture in Dunstall Park

It’s great to have days like yesterday when both picks do exactly what you thought they should do. Evening Rain gunned down Koptoon in the final furlong with Russian Heroine finishing off the tricast placings for anyone who was brave enough to do it. Alba Verde was given a very good ride by Luke Morris [read more]

Degenerate Member
    Non runner in the last at Wolves

Post Equally Fast Ivawood To Shine on Future Champions Day

Yesterday didn’t go as expected when Prettyasapicture lost out to Jaja De Jau who turned around a 13l defeat with a 2l win. It goes to show the difference a top jockey like AP or Aidan Coleman can make to a horse. I didn’t think JDJ was given a great ride when losing two runs [read more]

Post Zinnobar to be a Leading Light at Wolverhampton

Yesterday was a little bit frustrating to say the least. Ivawood lost out by the narrowest of margins and unfortunately I didn’t follow my own advice after saying I thought Charming Thought may have been rated 20lb inferior because of the opposition he had beaten rather than his ability. I think the form should stand [read more]

Post Parlour set to to play no Games

Leading Light was disappointing and apparently was as far back as 7th because of interference at a crucial stage. I think Forgotten Rules just proved how masterful a trainer Mr. Weld really is. Two runs in different spheres and he lands a Group 2 on just his third start against some top opposition. Zinnobar finished [read more]

Post So Noble on a Monday at Windsor

Parlour Games came up short and had to settle for second behind Blue Heron for Dan and Harry Skelton, while Blacklough didn’t take part and was a NR. So Noble goes in the 3.20 at Windsor for Willie Muir and Martin Dwyer. After a promising debut behind his stablemate, he went and won next time [read more]

Post Win or Lose, Tizlove Regardless at Kempton Tonight

So Noble starts off the week*on a winning note for*the blog. He drifted on course to 5/2 as there were no NRs and 5/2 was a fair SP. He continues to improve going up in trip and is one to keep on side of. Today sees four meetings going ahead and three of those being [read more]

24. 1 Thanks from:
    Gerry81

Post Lively Jaja De Jau looks set to follow up recent win

I have been a little bit busy the last couple of days so haven’t got around to updating the blog unfortunately. Anyway hopefully I can provide you with two winners today! As some of you may know from reading previous posts, Jaja De Jau recently conquered a selection of mine called Prettyasapicture last time out. [read more]

Post Hardy Teak to land Fakenham Chase

Not the best of days yesterday with both selections being very disappointing. Lively Baron was well beaten in 5th and presumably must have needed the run. Jaja De Jau ran well but finished 3rd in what proved to be a competitive race. Hopefully today can be a little better. Teak runs in the 3.40 Fakenham [read more]

Post Three to rule Kingdom in Chase at Leicester

I have not been blogging recently as I have been busy with a few different things but it was time to return today as I have a couple of selections that will hopefully do the business. I have picked three horses today on this quiet Monday afternoon and the first of those comes at Leicester [read more]

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blog View Post

I have not been blogging recently as I have been busy with a few different things but it was time to return today as I have a couple of selections that will hopefully do the business. I have picked three horses today on this quiet Monday afternoon and the first of those comes at Leicester [read more]
    Why is it always the shortest price horse to let you down?
    Marc - My Let's Bet Blog
    Twitter @gg_whizz
    N.H Grade 1 Tipping Competition Winner 2010 & 2012

Thread Information