Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Tush Tells It Like It Is

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlyfoolsandhorses View Post
    And a drift to boot... Well done again Tush. Waiting on Fallon's mount at York (7.30) for a treble...
    Beautiful Ofah

Degenerate Member
    situationsteveymp ? Anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tush View Post
    situationsteveymp ? Anyone ?
    haven't seen him on here in yonks

Degenerate Member
    Information Overload!!!!! for this weekend. Two for Ireland - [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.] - win bet in the 4.00 [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.] - win bet in the 5.10 both wexford obviously. England i have about 7 texts on me phone but ill only put up two that are not so obvious imo that so as people dont think ah yeah!!!, dont back if you cant afford to lose. [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.] in the 8.20 salisbury as a win bet and in the 8.35 lingfield [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.] was given as an e/w bet.

5. 1 Thanks from:
    leon1

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger13 View Post
    haven't seen him on here in yonks
    Probably marching

7. 1 Thanks from:
    frogger13

Registered Member
    Information Overload!!!!! for this weekend. Two for Ireland - [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.] - win bet in the 4.00 [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.] - win bet in the 5.10 both wexford obviously. England i have about 7 texts on me phone but ill only put up two that are not so obvious imo that so as people dont think ah yeah!!!, dont back if you cant afford to lose. [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.] in the 8.20 salisbury as a win bet and in the 8.35 lingfield [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.] was given as an e/w bet.

Tush,
    Thanks for those but what are the obvious ones that, your texts, think are bankers?
    Hopefully the good results continue.
    Cheers

Registered Member
    Good to hear about An Fear Cuin. Put that in my tracker after it's last run at Killarney. Think the extra distance will suit it well.

Fingers crossed and many thanks.

Degenerate Member
    Hi paw paw - the favs in the 2.05 ascot 2.55 york and the 3.40 newcastle are the others - windhoek, madrasa and johnsons horse at ascot.

Degenerate Member
    [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.]3.05 ascot - needed his last run, 2lbs higher in the weights but this is his day. 3.30 Ponte - [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.] - she should be up to winning this im told.

12. 6 Thanks from:
    dropsy, faoilean, leon1, mason, turffan, willor

Registered Member
    Pallasator 3.05 ascot - needed his last run, 2lbs higher in the weights but this is his day. 3.30 Ponte - Wahag - she should be up to winning this im told.

Hey Tush. I have backed the Johnson horse the 305 and given you get a lot of info on his horses I am concerned now you have info for one against it :-) Should I be concerned :-)

Thanks for your regular updates!

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lonhro View Post
    Hey Tush. I have backed the Johnson horse the 305 and given you get a lot of info on his horses I am concerned now you have info for one against it :-) Should I be concerned :-)

Thanks for your regular updates!
    Sorry pal, had to go with the nippers for the day so only seeing this now, hope you changed youre mind or did a reverse forecast or something.

Degenerate Member
    Interesting Kirby horse in the 3.30 Ayr tomorrow - [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.] - there a word going for him and a stronger pilot booked to steer him tomorrow, good gambling yard so market will tell a tale but Im told he is a strong fancy by good source.

Degenerate Member
    [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.] - 5.15 lingfield - what a great name for a horse, nice one for the commentator to call home and hopefully as a winner, she is fancied and ready to go in im told, obviously no world beater but but they hope she can run well in this field.

Registered Member
    Good stuff Tush! As ever thanks for passing it on!

Degenerate Member
    Not a horse to go mad on but there is a squeak for a newcomer in the next at goodwood - [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.] - a small e/w in a race like this is what ill be doing as anything could emerge. 7.10 galway - [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.] is another e/w bet an finally in the [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.] in the last at goodwood also to be backed e/w.

Degenerate Member
    7.30 sandown - master of the world - primed and ready and 6.10 redcar - al furat e/w

Degenerate Member
    4.15 galway - ground invasion is a solid word from a lad works the yard, should be very hard bet is what he said. Last race notts Mr Smith is fancied to run the fav a good race.

Degenerate Member
    Not having the best of luck lately but we will soldier on - the 6.15 galway Your Busy was given as an e/w bet and in the 6.00 Bath [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.] is a strong fancy and at Mussleburgh in the last race get on [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.]

Degenerate Member
    [You must be logged in to see this post. Click here to register now.] 5.30 Galway on Sunday - This is a horse I have had a word for in the past nd it was pulled out but Im hoping he will run sunday, needs this trip and he is well capable off this mark. Il be lumping on large e/w if the price is double figures but i think he can win, keep it hush.
    Last edited by Tush; 01-08-2014 at 22:14.

Registered Member
    I pinched a lift off Milton Bradley when at Stratford races earlier in July. He said he was sending Carnaross to Galway. Lo and behold, it is running. All he said was that it was a good horse, they liked it a lot and that they've refused a big offer for it. Now just looking at the field, the Mullins horse is an improving animal and Weld has one in it too. But I'll check the odds and take a look at it.

Back home today after five great nights and four great days at the track. A few too many seconds but there we go.

24. 2 Thanks from:
    Tush, typhoon

Thread Information