Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's racing and selections

Degenerate Member
    1*45 thurles,truckn all nite ew,friend n pp said been some unusal big ew bets on this

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ceiphas50 View Post
    1*45 thurles,truckn all nite ew,friend n pp said been some unusal big ew bets on this
    Never n it

5.30 Wild Desert

3 pounds clear at the weights and opened up his year in very similar races last year and the year before, finishing third both times in better races, worse off at the weights. Luke Morris aboard and looks a good bet today.
    The US Postal Service honored legendary race horse champion Secretariat with his own postage stamp. That shows you how strange life is for racehorses. You win the race, you wind up on the front of the stamp. Lose a race, you wind up on the back.

Degenerate Member
    The Knoxes runs again tomorrow if it can lead it will have a good chance. Last time it couldn't get to the front and made a couple of terrible mistakes. Only 16/1 at the moment which is hardly appealing!

Degenerate Member
    Lingfield 1.00
    Musselburgh 1.30
    Wolves 4.30
    Dundalk 6.15
    Looks like racing all day for Friday.Will try and bruise the bookies with these two.
    6.00 Wolves Hardy Black
    7.30 Wolves The Blue Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Morning

4.00 Market Rasen

Trainer Tony Carroll runs two interesting outsiders so will have 1pt win on both [BOG]

Expanding Universe @ 14-1 [Betfred] & Thinger Licht @ 12-1 [Boylesports]

Unplaced & Non runner

6.30 Wolverhampton-Minimee @ 9-2 [Bet 365] BOG

Best 7lb apprentice this winter Joe Doyle rides

Anyone see the punt on Catalyze there who just won the 4.30. I caught it very late and got a tenner on at 7/4 just before the off but flip me it was some big gamble. Genuinely opened at 11s with all the bookies not just those giving early prices for pennies and was backed in as far as 11/8 at one stage. Travelled very well and just held on to win by I'm guessing a short head. Interestingly the only other time William Carson rode it it won one of its two previous victories. Only noticed that now but it's an interesting gamble. I wonder what the stewards and the boys will make of it?
    The US Postal Service honored legendary race horse champion Secretariat with his own postage stamp. That shows you how strange life is for racehorses. You win the race, you wind up on the front of the stamp. Lose a race, you wind up on the back.

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by larryk View Post
    Anyone see the punt on Catalyze there who just won the 4.30. I caught it very late and got a tenner on at 7/4 just before the off but flip me it was some big gamble. Genuinely opened at 11s with all the bookies not just those giving early prices for pennies and was backed in as far as 11/8 at one stage. Travelled very well and just held on to win by I'm guessing a short head. Interestingly the only other time William Carson rode it it won one of its two previous victories. Only noticed that now but it's an interesting gamble. I wonder what the stewards and the boys will make of it?
    The stewards should do nowt about it- it was dropped to a very low mark and had the form to win this - wonder who the real trainer of it is tho?

10. 1 Thanks from:
    larryk

Ya I suppose off a long lay off too they can't really say much about improved form. Any guesses?

6.30 Wolverhampton-Minimee @ 9-2 [Bet 365] BOG

Best 7lb apprentice this winter Joe Doyle rides

Unplaced

Degenerate Member
    SATURDAY 18th
    Lingfield 12.15
    Haydock 12.20
    Naas 12.25
    Taunton 12.30
    Ascot 12.40
    Meydan 2.50
    A race nearly every 5 mins will keep you lot busy from 12.15 until 4.15.Good luck.
    I wonder how many favourites will be winning at Naas.
    2.40 Haydock Ptit Zig
    4.00 Taunton Whispering Harry
    4.35 Meydan Desert Wings

Registered Member
    zip wyatt 2.10

Degenerate Member
    Sunday 19th
    Fairyhouse 12.50
    Towcester 1.10
    Kempton 1.30
    Interesting 3m novice hurdle at Towcester(3.10) where Knockanrawley might be worth an each-way bet.

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by polar bear View Post
    Sunday 19th
    Fairyhouse 12.50
    Towcester 1.10
    Kempton 1.30
    Interesting 3m novice hurdle at Towcester(3.10) where Knockanrawley might be worth an each-way bet.
    2nd fav at 3/1 so not really a tempting ew price but, in any event, Tidal Dance would interest me more. No "word" or anything, just the fact that there was plenty of money for it last time out - it was obviously expected to go well but that plan went astray when it fell at the third. That was only just over a week ago so, providing the experience hasn't damaged the animal's confidence you'd assume it was still fit and ready to go. Will be interesting to see how much money goes on.

Good luck

2.10 Towcester-Oscar Prairie

Each Way @ 12-1 [Boylesports] BOG

Shrewd trainer

18. 1 Thanks from:
    machalla

Degenerate Member
    sticking with kempton today..

1.30 Dixie Gwalia e/w @ 16/1
    2.00 First Class win @ 7/1
    2.30 Fair Comment e/w @ 10/1
    3.00 Lisahane Bog win @ 5/1
    3.30 Ray of Joy e/w @ 8/1
    4.00 Rummaging win @ 13/2
    4.30 Red Dragon e/w @ 7/1
    5.00 Salford Prince e/w @ 18/1

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ONEDUNME View Post
    2nd fav at 3/1 so not really a tempting ew price but, in any event, Tidal Dance would interest me more. No "word" or anything, just the fact that there was plenty of money for it last time out - it was obviously expected to go well but that plan went astray when it fell at the third. That was only just over a week ago so, providing the experience hasn't damaged the animal's confidence you'd assume it was still fit and ready to go. Will be interesting to see how much money goes on.
    Backed in from 15/8 to 5/6. Romped home.

Registered Member
    Good luck

2.10 Towcester-Oscar Prairie

Each Way @ 12-1 [Boylesports] BOG

Shrewd trainer
    Thanks Assassin, I had a small e/w at 8-1 on this. A nice little unexpected win. Good call as usual.

22. 1 Thanks from:
    Assassin

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by machalla View Post
    Thanks Assassin, I had a small e/w at 8-1 on this. A nice little unexpected win. Good call as usual.

Missed that one. Nice one Assassin

24. 1 Thanks from:
    Assassin

Thread Information