Page 1234 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 1224123212331234123512361244 ... LastLast
Results 24,661 to 24,680 of 24918

Thread: NAP of the Day

Degenerate Member
    Richard Hughes horse last race Windsor. She has to have a shout in this if the fav flops.
    Girup

Degenerate Member
    1.40 Punchestown - Kilbarry Way e/w 66/1 5 places

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoon View Post
    1.40 Punchestown - Kilbarry Way e/w 66/1 5 places
    unplaced

Degenerate Member
    8.00 Woverhampton - Lieutenant Conde e/w 7/1

Degenerate Member
    8.00 Woverhampton - Lieutenant Conde e/w 7/1
    WON 17/2

6. 1 Thanks from:
    Islander

Degenerate Member
    5.25 Gowran Park - Reeking Havoc e/w 25/1

Degenerate Member
    5.25 Gowran Park - Reeking Havoc e/w 25/1
    4th

Degenerate Member
    1.45 Leopardstown - Marlonebundo e/w 66/1

Why have you picked this typhoon? He's out to150/1 and can't see any thing that would make me think it's wrong price ,can you give me a bit of your thoughts on this one please
    Sanded off his winkle with his black and Decker drill. ian Dury R.I.P

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fridge View Post
    Why have you picked this typhoon? He's out to150/1 and can't see any thing that would make me think it's wrong price ,can you give me a bit of your thoughts on this one please
    Just seen this post, my thoughts were that the it's previous run last year in a race that was better than most maidens. Also trainer has been in good form, anyway my review after watching the race is that we'll never know if it could have been involved at the finish as it blew the start, finishing in 6th might be worth watching out for next time it's entered.

12. 1 Thanks from:
    fridge

Registered Member
    typhoon - considering price and start, think it ran a very nice race - next run is third run so may be waiting to get handicap mark.

Degenerate Member
    An excellent post and the only post that interested me over the weekend. From where i was sitting, the Naas maiden that it made its debut in was a fairly decent race. The winner, Eclipse Storm, went on to finish third in a listed race at Navan next time out. The second horse, Empire State, won at Dundalk just a few weeks ago and is up to a mark of 84. The third horse, Clashaniska, went on to finish second on its next two starts and will find a race soon. Without going through the whole field, its fair to say that the others have shown various levels of ability and most, if not all, will pick up a race at some stage.
    And looking at yesterdays run, the horse has only been just over four lengths off a place having lost ground at the start.
    For me, thats what studying and selecting is all about. As i've said many times in the past on here, there is NOTHING better than getting stuck into the form and the race replays and finding your own picks. If people want to follow trainers tipping lines and news sheets that is fine by me. I dont have any problem whatsoever with that. And at the same time, if others want to follow tipsters or listen to (supposed) stable whispers, again, that is not a problem. It is nothing to do with me. And if others just want to follow whatever is being backed, or checking to see what is blue across the board on Oddschecker and then putting them up as their own tips, it is entirely down to them. It is none of my business and if they profit by it then all well and good.
    But just give me the decs at 11.00, my large A4 notepad and my video replays and i am as happy as the proverbial pig in shit.

Have a good day all, be lucky.

15. 1 Thanks from:
    fridge

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quixall Crossett View Post
    An excellent post and the only post that interested me over the weekend. From where i was sitting, the Naas maiden that it made its debut in was a fairly decent race. The winner, Eclipse Storm, went on to finish third in a listed race at Navan next time out. The second horse, Empire State, won at Dundalk just a few weeks ago and is up to a mark of 84. The third horse, Clashaniska, went on to finish second on its next two starts and will find a race soon. Without going through the whole field, its fair to say that the others have shown various levels of ability and most, if not all, will pick up a race at some stage.
    And looking at yesterdays run, the horse has only been just over four lengths off a place having lost ground at the start.
    For me, thats what studying and selecting is all about. As i've said many times in the past on here, there is NOTHING better than getting stuck into the form and the race replays and finding your own picks. If people want to follow trainers tipping lines and news sheets that is fine by me. I dont have any problem whatsoever with that. And at the same time, if others want to follow tipsters or listen to (supposed) stable whispers, again, that is not a problem. It is nothing to do with me. And if others just want to follow whatever is being backed, or checking to see what is blue across the board on Oddschecker and then putting them up as their own tips, it is entirely down to them. It is none of my business and if they profit by it then all well and good.
    But just give me the decs at 11.00, my large A4 notepad and my video replays and i am as happy as the proverbial pig in shit.

Have a good day all, be lucky.
    Thanks QC, I couldn't have explained it better myself, talking of video replays to watch have a look at the run of Firewater at Wolverhampton on the 27th March, it runs again at Beverley tomorrow which is my least favorite track. I haven't really looked at the form of the other horses in the race yet but I think it will be a bet for me if there's nothing else that stand out in the race

Degenerate Member
    Thanks QC, I couldn't have explained it better myself, talking of video replays to watch have a look at the run of Firewater at Wolverhampton on the 27th March, it runs again at Beverley tomorrow which is my least favorite track. I haven't really looked at the form of the other horses in the race yet but I think it will be a bet for me if there's nothing else that stand out in the race
    I watched it a couple of times. I'll bet you're glad there is a change of jockey. The kid who rode it that day isnt bad but i dont think it was one of his better rides and he got a bit unbalanced at times. He rode it away from the stalls as if he wanted to be fairly handy but that was never going to happen. But nothing was finishing better and the uphill finish at Beverley will be ideal. That said, i didnt do that race so i dont know where he stands with the others.

Best of luck if you get involved.

Degenerate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quixall Crossett View Post
    I watched it a couple of times. I'll bet you're glad there is a change of jockey. The kid who rode it that day isnt bad but i dont think it was one of his better rides and he got a bit unbalanced at times. He rode it away from the stalls as if he wanted to be fairly handy but that was never going to happen. But nothing was finishing better and the uphill finish at Beverley will be ideal. That said, i didnt do that race so i dont know where he stands with the others.

Best of luck if you get involved.
    Firewater e/w 7/1 with PP, I'll take that

Degenerate Member
    Unplaced

Degenerate Member
    8.25 Bath - Lippy Lady e/w 8/1

Degenerate Member
    8.25 Bath - Lippy Lady e/w 8/1
    2ND

Degenerate Member
    8.35 Newmarket - Venedegar e/w 25/1

ran over 1m a few times last year, actually finished 4 lengths ahead of Migration in a Maiden at Redcar and now in a handicap has a decent pull in the weights

Degenerate Member
    8.35 Newmarket - Venedegar e/w 25/1

ran over 1m a few times last year, actually finished 4 lengths ahead of Migration in a Maiden at Redcar and now in a handicap has a decent pull in the weights
    Unplaced

Thread Information