Thread: Rugby world cup

Rugby world cup

posted bowe clerc 1st try dble I think..I did williams clerc aswell ..got it up at 144-1....in the previous round of games I did aston b'od 1st try dbl 110-1 up ...

Quote Originally Posted by mightymouse View Post
    Going with Ireland -2...did bod and ashton 1st try dble....again last week did it and 110-1 dble up ..clerc bowe dble in case france get in gear at this world cup ...
    posted bowe clerc 1st try dble I think..I did williams clerc aswell ..got it up at 144-1....in the previous round of games I did aston b'od 1st try dbl 110-1 up ...
    If you're going to post up two of the first tryscorer doubles you did and then mention that you won a big one last week it's bad enough. But to do the same the following week saying you did another one that won and for some reason you didn't put it with the other two is just taking the piss.

When added to this piece of after-timing it really starts to paint the picture of someone who's out to piss people off.

Back to money matters... backed basle to come 2nd to utd in the group 5-1..looks ok ..

guilty of after timing but not out to piss peole off..just do big price dbls trbls etc..

Maybe your intention was not to piss people off but it usually has that effect so please resist the temptation. Thanks.

5. 1 Thanks from:
    Tubber

Quote Originally Posted by camroc View Post
    Maybe your intention was not to piss people off but it usually has that effect so please resist the temptation. Thanks.
    If I followed this advice my life would be so much easier.

We have tumbled, as though through error, into a world which by all evidence was not intended for us. We cling to a fragment of a grain of sand until such time as the chill of death shall return us to primal matter. We strut for a tiny moment upon a tiny stage, well knowing that all our aspirations are doomed to ultimate failure and that everything we have achieved will perish with our race leaving the universe as though we had never existed.

7. 3 Thanks from:
    camroc, steveymp, valain

ok boys will bear that in mind......i will get this one in before the event ..suarez 1st goal Liverpool win 3-1 on sat......i was at the game last year and did the same bet...the shot from suarez was in but kuyt touched it in cost me a 100-1 shot but the result helped...its our biggest game of the year and wil probably be beaten by norwich soon after but .........

Thread Information